- iPhone 5/5c/5s
- iPhone 6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7/7 Plus
- iPhone 8/8 Plus
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, 3, 4
- Samsung Galaxy - inquire for current inventory
- Broken screen
- Battery issues
- Charging issues
- Camera issues
- Audio jack issues
- Button issues
- Won't turn on
- Water/liquid damage - Data recovery only
If You're Considering Another Shop
Ask the following:
- Can they fix your phone while you wait? We can.
- Are the parts the highest quality available? Ours meet OEM specifications.
- Is there a warranty? We provide a limited lifetime warranty in most cases.
- How are the technicians trained & certified? I am an Apple Certified iOS Technician, as well as a 5-star rated certified iTech. I've gone through rigorous training and testing programs by Apple and iCracked.
- Water-resistant phones: Will the repaired phone still be water-resistant (as originally manufactured)? Some shops skip the installation of a new adhesive gasket to speed the repair and/or to make more money. The phone will not be water-resistant in that case. I always use new adhesive gaskets where required.